Hey Clammers!

Discussion in 'Clams' started by jimw369, Feb 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jimw369

jimw369 Fire Shrimp

I have collected some interesting links and stuff over the past few years on the clams. I will post some here if anyone is interested. Maybe every body has already seen most of them. Here is one. The first pic is all the clams Tangster has killed in his tanks over the years. Thanks for all the advice Roger. It has become a passion that will be with me for the rest of my life.

Giant clam - Tridacna gigas - image G2341 - ARKive

2. Click Here!

3. stylaster

stylaster Gigas Clam

nice i have been spawning out clams over the last few years, but it's hard to get the spats to settle out. I have also had long conversations with Robert Fenner on the issue also. He is a great clam go to guy

4. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

5. jimw369

jimw369 Fire Shrimp

Never thought about spawning clams. Read some about it, heard a couple guys talk about it. Im more interested in collecting different clams with specific mantle patterns down the road.

Got an autographed book by Fenner....hehehehe...but thats about it.

6. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Wow that's amazing. I plan on getting my first clam soon. I just have to get my MH fixture up and softies acclimated to it first;)