help peredhils tank is making a weird noise

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by snowcrabpg, Aug 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

You better hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party-smi Just because you're in another hemisphere doesn't mean I can't find you...

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I like this thread :D

And mama...you did the math wrong I believe.

You have 3 kids. All of them are 19. So, that gives us 19x3 which is 57. Divided by 2 is 28.5. Eastern time is -5, so that gives us 23.5. Married once (I think...) gives us 24.5. Your tank is 6 fish, making your age 18.5. Odd...you're a year younger than me :lol: If you want to count Orca even though he's my fishy, that gives us 17.5. We have 5 freshwater fish, so that makes your age 12.5. Yeah...that sounds about right :p

4. Geoff

Geoff Teardrop Maxima Clam

later that day: Jwin, "Mom have you seen my laptop?"

5. Triplemom

Okay, so I don't have endless time on my hands like SOME people. I deliberately left off the eastern time thing and didn't count the fish in ALL the tanks, just my main one.

Answer: "Sweetie, it had a little dust on it so I soaked it in the bathtub." :p

6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

You forgot the very last step, which is multiply by three...

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

8. Click Here!

9. Triplemom

PackLeader:rifle:

10. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

the extra drive back and forth for the pics... :eek:

too awesome brother, too awesome.

you are the man. no question about that. So now that you've seen the tank in person (and the fish room), what do you think? real life is better than pics.

i still can't get over how awesome you are for this.

hehe, "she". nice.

what you are seeing there is a worthless HOB filter that i use for nothing more than its really long intake to clear up a small dead zone and to run carbon. nevertheless, the help is much appreciated!

excellent suggestion. wasn't the cause, but great idea. ATO did not fail (phew), so this wasn't an issue.

yeah, that thermometer :angry: it's not going back in that spot. how annoying. I thought I was being clever putting it there... not so much, eh?

no joke! everyone karma up Robman!

I feel like a twit for that thermometer. When you unplugged it (which, from now on, is my number one instruction to self before leaving, unplug skimmer), you may have noticed a snail fall out of the intake... I did when I got home ;)

octopus folks sent me a replacement pump which i Have yet to install (it came in day before I left). I will be replacing that pump soon.

I say 3reef is a winner. you folks are all winners. and if I missed giving Karma to you in this thread, point it out. I know I doubled it up on Rob and snowcrab at least.

You guys (and gals) are the bestest. 3reef for life! ;D;D;D

1 person likes this.
  11. divott

divott Giant Squid

so awesome it all worked out well pered. sorry didnt notice how was the trip and have you posted pics yet?

12. Triplemom

I'm glad all worked out for you and disaster was avoided. Kudos (and karma) to your brother and Robman for taking the initiative! :)