hello from stl

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by bjc541, Apr 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

We ought to have a 3Reef night at Fast Eddies Bon Air. LOL

2. Click Here!

3. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Not to high jack a thread but if someone could shoot me a PM or post of a couple of the preferred LFS in the STL area I would really appreciate it. I am from down past Rolla, where our LFS is a order (no live guarentee) only on saltwater. If I am gonna do that I'll risk online where at least I get a couple day guarentee. I've been up to Seascape by 44 & 270, nice enough place seemed a little high on prices though.

4. bjc541

bjc541 Fire Shrimp

Of coarse you gotta to mention chad at gwa. He hooked me up with all my equipment. The new MS is solutions has some really good potential. And SW island is good too. I have supported all of the ones nentioned by you and by me in getting my tank going

5. bjc541

bjc541 Fire Shrimp

Oh yeah if you were making a trip at 3.89 per gallon gas you might as well try At in collinisville. Btw the is a really nice new store in kc that just opened april 2nd

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Things are rough up here. We lost Beldt's, Clayton Pet Emporium, and Planet Reef within the last 16 months.

7. pimp4cheddar

pimp4cheddar Plankton

30x turnover seems fine as long as it's spread out...sounds good.

8. Click Here!

9. bjc541

bjc541 Fire Shrimp

Yeah doesnt blow the sand around so im good

10. bjc541

bjc541 Fire Shrimp

Well today was a good day i have been using lemon juice to kill a few aptasia. I noticed 1 in my old rock. 1 in a colony of zoos i got. 3 in some of the newer rock i got to seed the old stuff. And i pretty much got them all with good succes. Will just have to check tommorow to make sure i got em all

11. bjc541

bjc541 Fire Shrimp

Oh yeah think i have the skimmer set finally.

12. MyBoyGus

MyBoyGus Flamingo Tongue

Don't forget about Pet Market Place.:cry: Closed March 31st. Not the best for saltwater... But it was great for fresh.