Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by whelms, Nov 12, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

lets see some pics or we will spam P/M you demanding for them or else! JK im a newbie also, well kinda, but after reading thru this site daily i think i know alittle more about Bio and chemistry than the other kids at school do. lol

2. Click Here!

3. whelms

whelms Astrea Snail

I spent like 8 bucks buying the hermit new shells-uuggghhhhh

4. whelms

whelms Astrea Snail

Aquaboy

I was really picking up the hermit to take a pic when I figured out he was in a shell. So, I really don't want to learn a new talent (uploading pics) right now, pleeassse.

5. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

i was kiddin, and the hermit got himself a shell? id like to add shells that have 3reef logos on them. could you imagine that, coming into an LFS and seeing like 300 hermits all with shells that say 3reef? i mean its the best way of advertising IMO! JK again, lol

6. whelms

whelms Astrea Snail

He didn't get one

He had it all along! I just didn't know that was a freakin shell! It sure doesn't look like one. If you want a hermit to experiment on I'll be glad to send you mine-I'm thinking he would look a lot better with a logo;D

7. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

hehe ive got like 50 now, and everytime i try i get pinched by like 30 others, cleaned by my neon goby, and rubbed on by my clown.

8. Click Here!

9. whelms

whelms Astrea Snail

OMG that thing could have pinched me when I picked him up! I'm not doing that again! I am scared to anywhere near the Emerald cause I've seen his pinchers but I didn't know hermits had them.

10. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

it doesnt hurt, they cant even catch enough skin to make it hurt, but its an odd feeling.

11. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

and they usually hide in their shells, but mine are trying to overthrow the tank and make it a communist crab tank, they should have advertised them as "bolshevik crab" in my LFS

12. whelms

whelms Astrea Snail

how do they multiply? I really don't want to be a plankton anymore:)