Hello Everyone - We are delighted to be sponsoring 3Reef again!!

Discussion in 'Reefs2go' started by Reefs2go, Jun 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

3350 Ulmerton Rd Suite 13, Clearwater, Fl 33762
    When you shop at Reefs2go.com during the next few days - you will receive a 20% discount on all saltwater aquarium purchases!!

The entire site is 20% - everything from
    Saltwater Fish, Invertebrates and Corals!!!

This offer is good for 3Reef folks by entering this code at checkout:
    3ReefLUV

The offer expires on June 30th, 2011 at 23:59pm EST

Reefs2go.com
    is excited to Learn and Share with YOU. We are happy to be a sponsor of YOUR Forum and we wish EVERYONE a Happy Fourth of July.

Please note: this offer is not eligible to be used with any other offers.

2. Click Here!

3. tinnghe

tinnghe Purple Spiny Lobster

The last two times we ordered from your company didn't come out expected. our club gave up on ordering from your company. Most of us had some sort of credits, but decided that we are not ordering again. Hope that process had been fixed, and I am glad that we got another sponsor.

4. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

we did have some Customer Service Hiccups - However we have 2 full time Customer Service Reps - and I am working form home on the forums, etc - This has allowed us to address issues faster and get a resolve for you in a timely fashion.

I apologize for the headache - however please contact Dionne or Lisa at 727 623 0914 Mon - TH between the hours of 10am-5pm EST. They can get that resolved for you asap - then we can move forward with a clean slate and you can experience why so many rave about Reefs2go being a fantastic place for all of your saltwater aquarium needs!!

Thanks,

Christina

5. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

From my personal experience with them has been great. I've placed 10+ orders with them in the past. never had any DOA or problems myself. I've also visited their store twice and was pleased on the selection they carry. Just my .02 cents.

-Ron M.

6. Reefs2go

Reefs2go 3reef Sponsor

We would love to hear from you so we can get this resolved- call us 727 623 0914.

Thanks,

Christina