Havin' a freakout

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by suzique, Jun 30, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You go girl! :lol: Not sure how tough these worms are so try laying some bait out tonight to see if you got the worm. Try a bit of meat like squid or clam or mussel.

2. Click Here!

3. suzique

suzique Flamingo Tongue

I must say, I love your avatar too. It makes me laugh every time I see it.:cheesy: I've been trying to find my one lowly trocus this morning, but with no luck. I haven't given up though, I have alot of hiding spaces. I need to get to the LFS and get a bristle worm trap. Or I could try the pantyhose thing, although I'm not sure how to do it. I'll have to read the post again. Thanks for your support8)

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

5. suzique

suzique Flamingo Tongue

Will do..............

Tune in tommorow for .....As the saga continues....Ta Da

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Please dont use the words Pantyhose and support in the same post again :-X:-X

LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

8. Click Here!

9. fishpoop

fishpoop Feather Duster

EEEEEEEEEW!

that worm is SICK!
    i used a red light on my tank last night and ew grose!

10. WCW

WCW Feather Duster

I just stumbled across this thread and was fascinated by this 'saga'. Suzique, your sentence above had me rofl'g! "it can SEE ME!" This remind's me of a B movie storyline! Please keep us updated! I want to know what you find out too! You've given me the creepy crawlies. I don't know how you sleep well at night with that THANG in there? IT could still squirm under your bedroom door with it shut! ACK!!!:eek:

Hey, I just googled eunicid and found this video on You tube YouTube - Eunicid Worm
    does yours look like that one?!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Big, from what I understand. The dude I got my tank setup from told me one of his first fish was snagged by a bristle worm. Took him a few weeks to figure out where it had gone. I have read that there are fishies that can be purchased who like to dine one such creatures. What are they and are they reef safe? Can't remember. Will try to look up tonight. I am glad that the CBS is included as a bristle worm predator. I have one of those. Rock on.......