Have you ever taken a fish back to the store?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Sep 15, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Have you ever taken a fish back to the store?

1. Yes.

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
  2. No.

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I respect everyone opinion and Im not a religious person, but I wonder if god felt the same way you do. Maybe he/she would have killed you along time ago for killing his creations. Food for thought

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I have donated one that was brought to me when someone took down a tank and left him with my wife because I wasn't home. He was not on my list of fish to have so I donated him to the LFS.

4. kFAMOUSK

kFAMOUSK Skunk Shrimp

i donated a unduligated trigger my tank was only aggressive fish in the tank out of them all the only one he got along with was the barracudda

5. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Yes, A dog faced puffer. My kids bought it cause they thought it was cute. The lady at the LFS didn't tell them it eats coral banded shrimp, and that seniority in the tank didn't matter! It really was cute, but had to go!!

6. glampka

glampka Coral Banded Shrimp

Took a couple yellow tails back since they were taking over the tank & going after anything new that went in it.

7. rlcline76

rlcline76 Astrea Snail

A maroon clown for being a maroon clown. I'm sticking with gobies these days, not so much BS!

8. Click Here!

9. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Yes, it was about 3 years ago when the tank was pre-coral. I got a racoon angel fish not knowing it was not reef safe...I also bought some coral catfish (i forget real name...) and returned them after 1 day....but never again!! In fact, when I went to get rid of my damsels I donated them to a local chinese resturant...not to eat heh, they have a large tank. :D

10. bulltrader

bulltrader Bristle Worm

Yes, My spotted panther grew way too big and started eating everything. Tool him back to the LFS and got $20.