Has anyone heard of justliverock.com?

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by Grant476, Dec 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. courterbobby

courterbobby Plankton

Update

Alright guys,
    So my experience with justliverock.com has been everything but pleasant. It started off with they have collected our rock and it would ship during the week sometime. I understand it may take a few days to line up shipping. The end of the first full week and still no rock. Emails stated that weather has been bad. Ok I understand, please ship it as soon as possible.
    They told us it will ship the following monday, when it came that time another email stated that the "guy" who does delivery can not do it that day. After becoming very annoyed, we told them it ships by wednesday or we want a full refund. After numerous phone contacts with them, they assured us it would ship out today and we would have it by 5pm.
    Just received another email stating that the delivery "guy" messed up again.
    Long story short, no rock and getting a complete refund from the company. It said we could ship it tomorrow, friday, or monday, but in our repeated contact we have said today is the last day because we are going on vacation. The guy was very sincere in his apologies and assured us that our refund is being processed.
    It really bums me out because I got caught up in empty promises that were not kept. I have been wanting to get my aquarium started now for 2 weeks, but waiting on the rock is not helping. It is the only thing I am missing.
    If you want to know whether or not to use their services, i am leaving that up to you, just be prepared to wait on your rock to ship.

2. Click Here!

3. veedubshafer

veedubshafer Banned

Damn, I really wanted to order 100lbs of base rock from there. I wonder if i'd have better luck since they might have dry rock already there instead of having to get it out of the water.

4. Just Live Rock

Just Live Rock Plankton

yea we had some problems with that order. weather may have been warm but the wind over 20 miles per hour makes the seas way too rough to dive and even if you can you can't see a thing cause of the poor visibility. anyway its the Summer time now and all is good. again to courterbobby sorry about the issues. hope your tank is a success nonetheless.

5. WestKYReef

WestKYReef Plankton

Don't let these guys fool you. I went through the same misery as courterbobby. I ordered 100 lbs back in September. It took over three weeks to get my rock and what I got was about 75 lbs of busted rubble. Don't let the pictures on their web sight fool you. The rock I received looked like raw limestone and there was absolutely no Coraline growth. The rock was shipped in a garbage bag in a regular cardboard box and was all too pieces by the time it arrived to my home. Dealing with Just Live Rock was the absolute worst online buying experience I have ever had. Buyer Beware!