Has anyone ever used Marine-Max?

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by Jay, Dec 19, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Does this stuff work? Now that my main tank is free of ICK I would like to take whatever precautions I can.
    Has anyone used this stuff?

[glow=red,2,300]Jay[/glow]

Just testing this glow text.

[smiley=joker.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Jay,

What sort of product is it?

John :)

4. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

I will find a link for you. Its a bio additive that is for prevention of parasites.

BRB

Jay

5. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Heres a link. I already bought some at Thanksgiving time but havent used it yet. I just found it in my travel bag. I forgot I had purchased it. My fish are doing great now. And I have a quaranteen tank ready if I need it. The guy at the LFS says he uses it with great success. I paid 25 bucks for it and wanted some more opinions from here.

http://petsolutions.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_31580019_A_Marine0-Max_E_

Jay

6. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Heres a link I found from his website. His shop is well stocked with saltwater livestock and corals as well at lighting and plumming needs.

http://www.seahorse-nw.com/Parasitic_Fish.html

[glow=red,2,300]Jay......Cool colers[/glow]

WOW I just found it for 13 bucks. I got ripped huh. Oh well...I had fun buying corals at his shop.

7. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Jay,

I know nothing about this product and really should not comment, but, reading all the bullshit and misguiding statements on that site leads me to believe that is probably just 'snake oil'. I probably wont hurt, but I doubt, because I am a cynical bugger :) , that it will do much good.

JOhn

8. Click Here!

9. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Thats what I thought. It was a desparation purchase as I was stressed with my sick fish. I will just keep to the things that I have read here. They have worked so far. Thanks John.

Jay