Group buys

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by mike007, Jul 9, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

Anyone in need of something for their tank? (when are you not? lol)

Buying the items together can save on shipping costs and sometimes make shipping free! Post here the website you want to buy your stuff from and what kind of stuff you had in mind to buy (just in case someone already has something similar for sale used). Also, your general location to arrange picking up your items!

Idk if we have enough FARTS members for this yet but I think It would be a cool idea.

I'm currently in the process of making a new sump for which I have to buy some rock and refugium critters for and I am going to buy from reefcleaners.org. I'm in 33175 if anyone's interested in a group buy in the near future. :) We can arrange to meet up Half-way if anyone is kinda far...

2. Click Here!

3. bsutton

bsutton Feather Duster

I'm working on gathering the supplies needed for a 90 gallon reef. I worked out a trade. My ball python snake morphs for a Marineland 90 gallon tank w/ built in overflow & pluming + some live sand when I need it.

Looking for either a wet/dry or custom sump w/ fuge. Also looking at the 48" 4 x 54W AquaticLife T5 HO Light Fixture w/ 4 Lunar LED'S. I know someone here in South Florida as well who works for a well know LFS. I may be able to work out some kind of bulk discount. PM me.

Brian

4. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

reefcleaners and reefs2go are my favorite florida coral/reef supply companies. I have had quite a few orders from both.. just FYI if you didnt know! ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

I knew about reefcleaners but not reefs2go. Thanks NR (if I may call you that.... lol)

Just out of curiosity, What did you order from Reefs2go? I'm thinking about getting some inverts and possibly a fish or two but am weary about them being D.O.A.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  6. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

I know of a guy in the st. pete area with 2 wet/drys. 75g one is $50, bigger one is $75 .. I believe it included everything minus a return pump. let me know.

7. coyle

coyle Bristle Worm

I've bought from reefs2go a few times now and everything's been healthy, except for some gracilaria that died and they gave me a refund for that.

8. Click Here!

9. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

Ever buy the 'pods or a blood shrimp? lol

They have them cheap and I don't see that they have the "Arrive Alive & Stay Alive 14 Day Guarantee" that the fish do.

Should I have any doubts before I buy? :-/

10. 4phish

4phish Montipora Digitata

Your club name if FARTS, LOL! Sorry didn't mean to be rude.

11. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

Ive bought pods,fish,corals,inverts from them. never had a problem. free ups overnight.

12. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

That's just how we planned it! lol

Us F.A.R.T.S. are proud of our name!! lol ;D(though it may change soon)