Great 1st online purchase!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by blumoon reefers, Oct 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

I live in an apartment and I was hesitant about ordering anything live online because my leasing office won't accept LIVE packages and sometimes you never really know what you are going to get, but.......I really, really needed a good CUC!

John was great with communication (even my neurotic tendencies) and accomodating a shipping so that I could be home to receive it.

And the CUC is simply fantastic. Snails are already starting to go to work!

Will order again and again if needed!

2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Great to hear this! I'm planning on ordering from him in a couple weeks. Glad everything went well. Enjoy watching the critters!

4. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

I think I got pretty much everything he reccommended and it really seems like a lot, but he knows WAAAAYYYY more about this than I do, so we are busy watching new things come out. Just put the CUC in about an hour ago.

5. bama

bama Humpback Whale

reefcleaners is on a roll today with tons of good word being spread.. makes me want to make an order just because..

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Great to hear blumoon! Happy it all worked out, thanks for helping us out too, we really do appreciate it.

7. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

I just placed my first order today 2. Looking forward to receiving my shipment. Thanks John

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thank you DaDa, I appreciate the patience as we go through the Thanksgiving shipping delay.