Gorilla crab

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Stingray, Aug 2, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

CONGRATS!! Get a 10gal and keep him. Mantis shrimp are easy to keep and make awesome pets. :)

2. Click Here!

3. Stingray

Stingray Blue Ringed Angel

He is the fastest thing i have seen in a tank, i fear i will not catch him he is very intelligent:)

4. NemoSharkBait

NemoSharkBait Plankton

Caught Gorilla

I just wanted to give a success story after more than 6 months of hunting this gorilla crab he has finally met his match.

5. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

I dealt with one of these a while back that came in on some rock I got from my brother. My wife thought I was crazy after about a month of stalking the little terrorist with a red lensed flashlight and a small homemade spear. Truth is it was kind of fun, a real challenge as I only got 1 chance a night to get him. It took a few nights watching to see where he lived, when he would come out I would attack. When he would get away he usually wouldnt come back out for the rest of the night. I figured there were probably easier ways to get him but at that time it was personel, as he had torn apart a favorite ricordia.