Google Chrome

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Jan 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Downloaded the new Internet from Google. It's Google Chrome and I love it! It's fast, uncluttered, and slightly customizable. I've got it on a darker background and it's nice for keeping fatigue off the eyes. It's got a built in spellcheck (which is telling me that spellcheck is not a recognized word) which comes in handy all the time. The URL acts like a Google search menu so if I type Mike Wazowski, it'll search for the little green dude from "Monster's Inc." My only problem with it is that my favorites menu is now a separate window. I can help on that if anyone wants to try Chrome out for a spin. Check it out, tell me what you think.

2. Click Here!

3. oakvad

oakvad Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I did like it but I still liked IE8 the best. Which is funny cause I hated all other IE's.
    I used to use firefox but when I built my computer last jan. I tested all of them and with win 7 it just didn't work as well for me, still didn't think it was as fast as IE8

4. NaClCrocodile

My computer recognized IE8 as a problem and immediately shuts it down. I figured out how to get my bookmarks on there, so I'd say this is my favorite internet yet.

5. oakvad

oakvad Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

LOL. I can build a computer no prob, give me a bunch of curcuit boards wires, anything, but turn it on and add the software- thats where i get stupid! LOL

6. Barbarossa

Barbarossa Sea Dragon

I am a big time fan of chrome. It is simple, like me.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Chrome is a lot better now than when it came out. And it's fast. The fastest I think. I am still using Firefox, but may switch over more now.

8. Click Here!

9. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

chrome keeps things simple. if you just want social networking i.e. facebook or something like 3reef, chrome is that way to go IME

10. Chad

Chad Astrea Snail

I'm DLing it now....I'll let you know what I think! :)

11. NaClCrocodile

My computer would shut down the internet pretty regularly when I had IE7. It would say "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem...blah blah blah" and I've only had that happen to me once on Chrome - it's got my vote. Let us know what you think, Chad.