Good or bad?

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Greg9MM, Mar 24, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Greg9MM

Greg9MM Skunk Shrimp

I have actually had him a long time. He is about the size of a golf ball. Earlier I added a bunch of snails and he went right over and started trying to eat one. He is in the sump now. Never had a problem with him before though.

Attached Files:

• crab.jpg
      crab.jpg
      File size:
      662.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Click Here!

3. cody3819

cody3819 Bubble Tip Anemone

Man that's a nice crab..... I would like one around that size in my tank.... Only concern thought is that it eats my snails....

4. Zissou

Zissou Fire Shrimp

I had one get that big in my tank too, and yes he would eat snails. Hopefully you can find him a home in your sump!

5. Greg9MM

Greg9MM Skunk Shrimp

Any ideas what kind he is? Are there any that will get big but not eat my snails? I have some big zebra turbos and he leave them alone.They are bigger than him. He really is cool though. Fast little bastard too. I drop food in and he come flying out from behind rocks. And thats what he did when I dropped the snails in. He came running like it was dinner time. I have 2 others that are maybe half the size of him but they are low key.