good news

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by karlas, Aug 30, 2002.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i was at the lfs the other day and found my new critters a young pair of engineer gobies. i put them in the tank and theyve been digging since ;D these guys are pretty cool they look like a ribbon moving through the water. i will try to get a pic of them and add to the site :thumbsup1:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Where's the pic! ;D :razz:

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

these arnt mine but somebody sent a pic of these guys full grown. they can get up to a foot long and called the poor mans eel. they are docile and safe with small fish and inverts. right now mine are black and white striped long ways but still young these guys look pretty cool full grown

[​IMG]

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

well i cant get a pic :( these guys are just to shy. they come out to eat but dont come out all the way. as soon as there tails hit the end they back up and hide again. they even ran from my firefish. thats odd i thought they were the shyest. oh well i will keep tryin ;)

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Alright, now you have shy shrimp, craps, and fish!

Sounds like you need to make the tank perpendicular to the wall for more views! ;D :razz:

7. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ya my clowns, tang, chromises are out all the time the engineers, firefish, crab, and shrimp hide all the time. the lawnmower and scooter are in and out of the rock so you see them part time and my bangaii comes out at night. so ya most of the stuff you dont see. sometimes when you look at it it looks like theres no fish in the tank LOL but there is.

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

my engineers are starting to band there stripes are breakin up pretty good and there turning gold. the pics i posted are supposed to be a male and female and i think i lucked out and got a male and femal pair. just like above one is bigger around then the other and always together. maby after a while ill end up with little engineers lol they are supposed to be very easy breeders in the aquarium