Going on vacation how to?

Discussion in 'Coral' started by tokyootaku, Apr 27, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tokyootaku

tokyootaku Plankton

I am going on a 2 week vacation and have a coral and fish tank.. how can I feel these little guys when I am gone ? Have 4 clowns and 2 others..and a number of corals. Suggestions ?

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

ok for the fish, u can get an automatic feeder, i have one where u put food in this cylinder and it spins every 12 hours for the coral u might want to get some auto drippers if u have the money if not get the gravity drippers, kent makes some good ones :)

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That feeder may work, but I think you should also get a friend to stop in now and then and deal with evaporation, etc.. maybe a local fish store or club can help.

Karma for joining. :)

5. tokyootaku

tokyootaku Plankton

Thanks so much guys for advising. Attached are 2 shots of my small 46gal tank.. not as nice as I see some here... just found out about this forum today. As I use freezer food for the fish, how can I use an auto feeder as it will get bad... hmm. Gotta think...;)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Great looking tank! Worth getting someone to take care of it while you are gone. ;)

7. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

ya that tank is awsome!...KARMA!