God im so angry

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by KingNeptune, Sep 11, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingNeptune

KingNeptune Plankton

yep im very angry and want to kill my father he never lisstens to me about anything he thinks he nows it all and it would put his ego down a notch to lissten to me 1 ****ing time im 16 and thinks im a now it all little kid anyways i whent out and set up a 20 gallon cichlid aquarium so than my little brother sister and mom decide to go out and get a 10 gallon fish tank from petco put some water in it put sand it it from are back yard.. put 2 aqua frogs a sucker fish and my bro sis dad and mom decide to go out AND CATCH 3 blue gill fish from some lake and put them in the tank all at 1 time and the tanks been up for 2 days the bio load is way to much and on top of this they have NO light at all on the tank not even from the sun out of the window sence my mother sleeps in till 11am and doesntt want sun in her eyes it has a 10 gallon **** filter on it i may be over reacting but i have a calling and i feel that it is very wrong to do this to 3 wild animals that came out of a huge huge millions of gallons big place the california fishing game clearly states no fish can be keept if its under 11inches long and says that you may not take a fish out of a lake or pond or anywhere and put it in anywhere except where it came out of this is wrong and i think ill call the fish and game and let my dad pay the price for not llisstening to me like the moron he is the biggest blue gill is 2 inches long p.s you would think this guy would lissten to me after haveing fish tanks for 4 years and reading endless forums liek this on the proper care for aquatic animals

2. Click Here!

3. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

I do think that it is better for you to vent here then at your dad. Just calm down and then think of a course of action. Obviously the fish shouldn't be in a 10 gallon aquarium. Good luck to you.

4. AustinATX

AustinATX Plankton

;)
    welcome to my world

5. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

all in all at least your dads ther for ya mine unfrotinatly is not... he is a @$$ so we dont talk.

that being said parents are parents if they dont want to listen then thats there problem. but calling F&W will only make things worse. Try talking to him over and over and see if that dosent help, If not you have done what you could and unfortinatly you have to let it go. IME ( and im not that much older than you ;D) LIFE SUCKS!!! but if you have done everything you could then you should fell mad but know that you did everything you could.

6. gfoot2000

gfoot2000 Flamingo Tongue

i wouldn't disrespect my parents for a 10$ tank and some free stuff. your a teenager and your going to want to assert your dominance and prove you can be independent, and him as a father is not going to let you. this is a hobby not a job, don't go reporting things to authorities, snitch.

7. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

That is one way to be very blunt about it. I don't think that actual intent is to call the authorities. I would hope that they were just venting here instead of getting into an argument with the parents. I could always be wrong. It's been about 10 years since I was a teen lol.

8. Click Here!

9. Myocyte

Myocyte Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I lost brain cells reading that...

10. gfoot2000

gfoot2000 Flamingo Tongue

haha ya, thought id go ahead and be blunt b4 he does anything regrettable, I'm 23 now so its pretty fresh for me, been there done that

11. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

I do think this is a bit uncalled for, if the kid wants to vent great, we all get it, but not every teen wants to establish dominance, i know when i was 16 i was doing what i wanted without question, maybe my parents trusted me but to call him a snitch? Uncalled for... Would you like to pay the fine if they caught you, not sure of the rules where your at but in michigan if you get busted kiss all your gear, the car you drove, and your sitting in jail... It pretty serious in some states.

12. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

I remember when I was kid fishing with my dad. He would tell me that if we kept a fish to small that they the DNR could take the truck and boat right there on the spot and end up with your house if you're not careful.

You don't mess with fish and wildlife in any state. The DNR or whatever authority governes fish and wildlife in any state has more authority then the local authorities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.