Get back to your roots in the hobby.

Discussion in 'Warner Marine' started by Jon Warner, Nov 25, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Started hanging out at the LFS when I was 13.Wasn't old enough to get paid so I worked for store credit.Needless to say that is when my private zoo was founded.lol Guppies were my first fish and after buying 2 and having them multiply to 50 I thought to myself "Hey this is so easy!!!".Love FW tanks.Red Tail Sharks and Cardinal Tetras are still my Fav's.;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. ddantz55

ddantz55 Plankton

Thanks for the welcome...I myself have been doing this for at least 15 years. Grinder37 25 years in the hobby that is totally awesome. Its a real great hobby, it's not only therapeutic its also living art and science.

4. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Welcome to 3reef, ddantz55!

I've had FW aquariums since I was a little kid. I started getting interested more and more every time we set up a new tank or bought new fish. I then set up my first FW tank by myself a little over a year ago. I then decided to try a SW tank, and that's been my fascination since :)

We were actually shopping at a store that was next to a Petsmart today, so I decided to go in. I went over to the fish section, looking at Goldfish, Tetras, Bettas, etc. and remembered all of the fish that I had when I was little.

I'm starting to think about setting up another FW tank (We have a 10 gallon planted tank and a 46 bowfront FO FW tank). I might make an Iwagumi tank with Tetras :)

5. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Oh, going to the dark side are we?

Just kidding

Yea, years ago I once had a wonderfully stocked cichlid tank. Also had Jack Dempsey, and a red oscar that got huge, and would eat live goldfish whole everyday, etc.