Free Frags

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Phil5613, Jan 11, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

I was at a lfs that I frequent yesterday and commented on the colt coral and some star polyps in the display tank. With out hesitation they asked if I would like a frag of each! I said yes and bingo two free frags without a purchase either. Sometimes it pays to visit your friendly neighborhood lfs. By the way I had just stopped in to talk to the owner about lighting.

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

You can't beat Free.
    Having a LFS like that is awsome. They must recognize you are an important customer

J

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

cool deal [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] u cant beat free especially with this hobby

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Another great reason to support your LFS.

6. tlalond

tlalond Plankton

my local fish store is the opposite they take you for as much as they can get i cant afford to get anymore for my tank because he went from reasonable to outrageous and i was really hoping to give my little fishes more atmosphere especially because i cant leave the house much anymore since my back surgery,i wish i had a better lfs by me,just venting sorry bout that.

7. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Count your blessings if you have a good LFS, I do!  

PS: It's the only one in Reno!

8. Click Here!

9. crutkas

crutkas Flamingo Tongue

Phil, what fish store?

I live in Chicago and my brother lives in Yorkville.

Been to Splash of life a few times in Elburn and the PetLand on Rt 59.

10. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Ugh i wish i had a lfs like that...but they do ripe them selves off lol...i got a good 7in by 4in neon green zoos for $20 :) if anyone lives is Los Angeles plz tell me cuz i have many xenia frags (pumping) that i am willing to sell/trade

11. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

The last batch of fish I got from the LFS had ICK. Well its kind of local, its hour and a half. The fish had ICK and they shipped me the Copper meds FREE OVERNIGHT. Did not cost me a dime. I guess if you walk in and lay out 150 bucks for fish they want you to come back.

Jay

12. Tyrant46290

Tyrant46290 Astrea Snail

my lfs is 5 minutes away, only one within 60 miles....he only gets little things in and its a small store, 7 of his tanks are for display only....in the way back he has like 30 5 gallon tanks that look horrible....i decide to try to "bargain" with him....he went up front and called the police and said i was trying to steal things.....how awesome is that??? so yea, if you have a lfs that will give free......your lucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.