Fragging frogspwan!

Discussion in 'Frags' started by phoenixhieghts, Sep 10, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

Hi All

I have a frogspawn that grown a few extra heads etc, and now i want to frag a few off to give to a friend!

I just watched a video on youtube of someone doing it, and he was literally using a screwdriver or scissors to tear it apart.

Is this the correct way to do it?

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

a Dremel and a diamond bit is much safer. I didn't see the video but I can imagine based on your description.

4. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

With frogspawn if you don't have a Dremmel you will want to use bone cutters or something similar, if you have a really large pair of wire cutters that will work.

You have to make sure you cut it well below the fleshy part of the head or you will kill it. I just fragged a hammer using a pair of straight tin snips because my granddaughter put my bone cutters somewhere after she fragged her Duncan and can not remember where she put them.

5. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

cheers for the info, i dont have a dremmel or dremmel money, but a bone cutter seems to be a viable soloution :)

Cheers

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

i can only immagine family get-togethers ;D

7. ALW

ALW Sea Dragon

The guy in my LFS used a good pair of hand held pruning shears. The kind you get at Home Depot for about $15.

This is my personal favorite.

[​IMG]