Food for thought?

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by GraviT, Aug 18, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. GraviT

GraviT Coral Banded Shrimp

I got a pretty nice maze brain (at least thats what I think it is) last week, and was wondering if I should be feeding it when the tentacles are out? I've heard of people giving them brine, which I do about every other night. Any experience on this one?

To date, it seems nice and healthy, as does everything else in the tank. My green stars are going crazy, and some mysterious growth on a piece of LR has turned out to be some pretty cool green-eyed polyps. Heck, I've even stopped losing ricordia and all of my shrooms have anchored to rock (yay!) Now, if my green-polyp toadstool would hurry up and grow....hehe

2. Click Here!

3. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

You might try some mysis or chunks of regular shrimp or silversides once or twice per week.

Great news on all your new stuff/growth!

4. GraviT

Yikes! My brain decided to have some ricordia for lunch! A couple of nice green ones fell next to the maze brain and it started munching on them in the middle of the day! Hopefully the shrooms survive, I had to literally pull them off. The brain seems ok however.

5. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Wish I had those problems. Good to hear about your healthy corals pics?

Jay

6. GraviT

7. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Just checked out your gallary. Very nice setup. Clean and neat. Looks like everything is easy to get to. I have a tank with a stand just like yours that I am in the process of rigging. Check it out in my gallery. Im not as far along as you with it. I just got the lr cured but seeing tanks like everyones here keeps me going.
    Nice pics

Jay

8. Click Here!

9. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid