Food for my BTA

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by Marty, Mar 7, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Marty

Marty Stylophora

I figured he would need a few days to settle in so I haven't bought him any food yet. What is a good product to buy for feeding my BTA? Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. kimmy

kimmy Feather Duster

I target feed mine mysis or i will cut up a small peice of squid and place on his tenticles. some people feed them silverslides.

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Got clowns?...they will take care of feeding the anemone. I never fed mine for years, then when I finally decided to, it outgrew the tank.

5. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I fed mine a quarter of a silverside about once a week. Like omard said, it will grow fast... Mine got huge quick...

6. Marty

Marty Stylophora

Thanks everyone. I think, until my clowns host it I will have to give him something. I was thinking on grabbing some mysis today while getting water for a PWC, but I didn't want to pull the trigger until I got some advice.

On a side note, my large clown came up and inspected the BTA today, he stayed around for about 15 seconds then swam to catch up with his partner. I was sooooo excited, I yelled for my wife to come see. haha