flower pot

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by JayLloyd73, Apr 2, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JayLloyd73

JayLloyd73 Astrea Snail

My tomato clown has decided to make my flower pot his home, although it is cute the flower pot reacts by closing up some. My question is can this hurt my flower pot not being fully open all the time one, and two will the flower pot simply just maybe get used to the tomato clown being in it all the time and stay open. Has any one else had a clown take up in one of there corals any advice?:confused:

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

This happens all of the time. Corky (the clown) was hosted by a Toadstool coral. Some corals adjust and some don't and you can't really tell by species.

1 person likes this.
  4. JayLloyd73

JayLloyd73 Astrea Snail

I'm hoping my flower pot adjusts it's one of my favorite corals guess time will tell.

5. Powderbluetang

Powderbluetang Astrea Snail

6. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

My Cinnamon Clown is living within the confines of my Xenia forest. It use to live in the mantle of my large Squamosa Clam , but has since changed residence. My Xenia is not showing any sign of stress or decreased health!
    However, corals respond differently than others and if your Goniopora is not showing full polyp expansion...it is showing signs of stress and could end up leading to its demise in due time IMO.

7. G-Boy

G-Boy Flamingo Tongue

The skin on that flowerpot is very delicate. when those clowns get excited and start dashing into the flowerpot, you just know it's gonna cause some damage. It happend to mine so that's all i can go by. Good luck with yours tho.