First Coral In The 100, hehe

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Birchell, Jan 23, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

lol, im gonna try this and see how it works. The little guy just fell of the rock were my other shrooms are, so I thought "hey Ill put this in the 100". I dont know how good it will do with the low lighting, but ill see. If it looks bad ill pull it, and put it back in the nano. I got a pic, but it is kinda hard to see.

Michael

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

ITS A MOJANO.....KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!
    LOL, oh boy, you with your 100 gal and me with my 125, we never gonna have it fully stocked!!! A longs way to go!!

4. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

lol, how do you like my flower pot skeleton in the pic too. I had it for like a month, and couldnt keep it going so I bleached the skelleton so I could keep it. It looks kinda creepy, but hey its natural.

5. turbo4603

Thats true, i dint notice it before. Dead skeleton is a very good way to help maintain calcium levels!!

6. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

I know hu... If I ever have an sps die, ill do the same. It will turn to, used to be live, now dead, live rock, lol.

7. turbo4603

LOL, i have a question, somethin i shall lok into later, can you have too much skeleton in your tank, rising your calcium levels so high that it can mess up your ivestock??

8. Click Here!

9. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

um... I dont thank so...... When calcium gets up to like 500ppm, it will presipatate (spelling), and will make a calcium cloud in your tank. Or that is what ive heard. My tap water is like liquid rock, so my calcium is around 300-350 with out adding anything, lol. If anything, it will help buffer your system, and keep you alk high.

10. turbo4603

Just making sure!!!!

11. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

all of Monkey's, yours, and my threads have like 2 pages of us talking, lol. Atleast we are staying on subject to some degree.

12. turbo4603