finally started my aquarium company

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums' started by Hunt, Dec 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue

i finally did it!!!! i started my company, Its called "The Fish Hunt" (The name started as a joke with my girlfreind because Hunt is my last name, and it happened to stick)I have business cards already, i set up my first tank today at Midas, they are leasing the whole setup from me. They wanted to go with a freshwater planted. it was still a little cloudy when i left, but i think it looks pretty sweet. it is a 55 gal. I used black flourite sand, about 3 to 4", I found some nice pieces of Malaysian driftwood, i found some nice healthy plants and stocked it pretty full. now all i have to do is wait !! if it turns out half as nice as it is in my head, it will be a good looking tank.. plus it is nice to get paid for what you love to do

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Hey, congrats! I really like the look of black flourite in FW tanks.

You should post some pictures, once the water has cleared tomorrow (or whenever you have time). ;)

4. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue

it will probably be on mon or tue. they are closed on sun, and thats killing me i want to go see it now . i will probably go look throught the lobby windows to see how it is doing on sunday.

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Congrats and best wishes on this endeavor.

6. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Shoulda' made it a peninsula tank with one long side against the store front window. :p

7. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue

just went and stood in the rain looking at the tank through the lobby window. it looks really good, it is still just a little hazey. i cant wait to go in there on mon so i can see it up close. i planted all of the plants pretty much blind because the water was so hazey, but i think it turned out good.. should have pics soon

8. Click Here!

9. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Sounds awesome. I'm excited for you. I'm originally from Anderson, IN.

10. dimpthepimp

dimpthepimp Bristle Worm

11. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue

this is at 2 days still a little hazey but it is getting better [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Hunt

Hunt Flamingo Tongue