Finally I got some new frags!!

Discussion in 'Frags' started by Birchell, Dec 3, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Well it has been some time, but I finally got some new frags. One rock has three bright blue mushrooms, and the rock is full of about 100 blue anthelia. I was almost sure they were xenia when they were in the tank, but when I got them home it was all clear. They have alot of blue color, the most Ive seen. Most are a brown, pink color. They made it the night, and are acclamating really well, :). Hope the pics work

Michael

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

4. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    im a big fan of the shrooms!!! and nice xenia frag. and if you have xenia, your good to go on frogspawn!!! lol ;D

1 person likes this.
  5. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Thanks Matt, and Monkey. Wow those pics make my tank look like crap, lol. It really dosent have any algae on the rocks like that. I just need to clean the glass alittle, :). Im gonna go back this weekend and try the frogspawn, and see if I can get some red sea pulsing xenia. I really like to see those little guys pulse. And I think my clown will like the frogspawn, he he. I will do some more reading and see what I need to keep the spawn alive, thanks for the insperation,

Michael

PS: why do all the suppliers say frogspawn is difficult to keep??

6. mushroom_man

the lighting and current has to be perfect. they like medium to light current, and strong to medium lighting. what lighting do you have? what setup do you have?

7. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

right now I have 80 watts of PC power. 15 gallon tank with a 170 gph power head, a 330 gph HOb filter, and a red sea prizm skimmer. What do you think?

Michael

8. Click Here!

9. mushroom_man

i think you are good to go my friend. just keep it out of direct current, i have my frogspawn mid tank and light current and its loving the 96 watt power quad im running. ;D