Feeding Fish Cooked Shrimp

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by Hackem688, Sep 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

P/C's do not keep anemones very well..

2. Click Here!

3. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Ok =) I get it I get it

4. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

I fed my fish raw shrimp last night and to my suprise they wouldent eat it. Hmm maby they liked the butter and garlic. Just playing about the butter part. There is this new marine Algae I have been feeding my tangs its says new added garlic on it and it smells like good pizza so maby the garlic is a good thing.

5. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

I have really lucked out with my anenome. He is a tough little bugger. I have had it under PCs now for about three months. If you decide to do this, you had better keep it high in the tank. ......because +1 for the Tangster......they like T5s and MH much much better.

Excellent. I don't have to do a +4 on this one. Oops....too late. My dad has met people and attended conferences dedicated to those who do not cook their food at all. Their arguement is the same. It is not cooked in nature and we survived on uncooked food for millions of years (going back to A. afarensis (Lucy) for example).

Fish looooove garlic. And it is good for them......it boosts their immune system.

6. GoToSleep

GoToSleep Torch Coral

And it keeps Vampires away from your tank though if you keep Blood Shrimp, I think you're just asking for trouble::)

7. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

If you really want to give your tangs something good, that is loaded with a lot better nutrients, try feeding broccoli

8. Click Here!

9. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

We have this debate at work all the time. Should dogs eat RAW diet Or BARF (bones and raw food) diet. We found an atricle that stated people who eat raw food don't live anywhere as long as they should now and days. People are dying at 50 due to this diet. One woman looked to be in her 80s and she was only 42. Dogs get really sick with sallmanella poisoning among other things like parasites. It isn't ideal. However fish have never had cooked food and nor will they ever. Unless some fish figures out how to BBQ over lava!! HeHeHe

10. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

I will try broccoli

My tangs are 6in bule & 7in power blue

11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Thank you Prometheus. Your gift is appreciated still today. Sorry you got in trouble for it. :p

12. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

I must have missed something