Eshopps psk-75h..need help pump problem.

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by thatoneazn, May 26, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. thatoneazn

thatoneazn Plankton

Hi,
    I have been in touch with you guys for the past week trying to address my loud pump. I faxed you guys the proof of purchase, i emailed you guys and didn't get a reply. I even checked the impeller pump again today and washed it out. It is still making the same noise. Please help me out by replying to this thread.

2. Click Here!

3. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

please email [email protected] to get a RMA number to send in your pump for testing. if the pump is bad, we will replace it for you. tell him Louie asked you to send him, thanks.

4. thatoneazn

thatoneazn Plankton

I just sent an email thanks

5. thatoneazn

thatoneazn Plankton

Did you guys get it??

6. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

let me check with kent and get back to you, thanks.

7. thatoneazn

thatoneazn Plankton

did you guys discontinue your mesh wheel for this? I ordered this and got a needle wheel.
    Any chance i could order or get a mesh wheel?

8. Click Here!

9. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

yes, the mesh wheel for the hang-on is discontinue. we're going with the needle wheel as it has a longer life span. it still work as good so there's nothing to be concern about.

10. DennisW

DennisW Plankton

Just wanted to say, I'm not really sure which sucks more, your product or your customer service? These hang on skimmers have REALLY REALLY REALLY unreliable pumps. You as a company should address the problem. Ive gone thru two of these skimmers in the past year. They are a decent hang on skimmer WHEN THEY WORK!

Save yourself a lot of headaches and, in the long run, a lot of money. DONT BUY THIS SKIMMER!!!!!!!!!

Dennis

11. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

FYI, we're trying our best here. but you also have to take into consideration a lot of time when customers take out the pump and doesn't put it back properly. it will not function properly and in this case the product itself get the blame. as far as the pump, you're right, as it's not good for the long run. But be patience with us because we're working on to getting a new pump and that should be coming up in the coming months. i promise you on that.