Enter the MarineDepot.com Dolphin Tale Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Dec 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

[​IMG]

In honor of the December 20, 2011 Blu-ray™, DVD and Download to Own release of Warner Home Entertainment Dolphin Tale, we’re giving away 7 awesome prizes!

There is no purchase necessary to enter for your chance to win. All you have to do is sign up for our email newsletter, chock-full of great deals, new products and helpful tips on aquariums and reefkeeping. If you're already a subscriber, just sign up again to enter the giveaway. We de-dupe our mailing list before each send, so you'll never receive duplicate newsletters!

So what can you win? We're glad you asked:

[​IMG]

We're accepting entries now until December 23. Check out the official rules and leave us a comment if you have questions.

About Dolphin Tale
    In an inspirational story of the bond between animals and humans, a boy named Sawyer discovers an injured dolphin, who is brought to a marine hospital and named Winter. Unfortunately, her injuries cost Winter her tail, without which she may not survive. But with Sawyer's devotion, a marine biologist's (Harry Connick Jr.) expertise and the brilliance of a prosthetist (Morgan Freeman) charged with creating a new tail, Winter may receive a second chance at life.

Enter the MarineDepot.com Dolphin Tale Giveaway!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

Don't need the movie...I can Winter live, the aquarium is just around the corner from me. ;D I could use that TV though!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Dolphin Tale Giveaway

If you win the TV, we're sending you the movie. It's non-negotiable. lol ;)

How is Clearwater Marine Aquarium?

5. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

Never been actually, but I hear it's nice. I think its geared towards children and education. I'll have to check it out after I get done with finals and get a break from school!!