Engineer Goby Died ?????

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Crabby Jim, Jan 29, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

fish normally create aload of mucus on them when they have some sort of illness. I had a black clownfish that was covered in mucus because he had oodinium. I dont think it happens overnight tho.

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I knwo how you feel Crabby I would probably cry if something happened to my goby he's awesome. when you figure out what happened, get a new one. watch him grow from a baby. they really do have such great characters!

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I wish mine swam around like yours Linda. Mine only hangs under the rocks and barely comes out, only at feeding time you can get a glimpse of his full 12" body. After that, c-ya!

5. cuttingras

mine is very friendly he was actually following my granddaughters finger on the glass tonight she was playing with him.... How long have you had yours Luna? I'm guessing at 12" he's full grown lol

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I would say about a yr. I guess mine is anti-social;D

7. cuttingras

I'm sorry Luna!!! maybe I can bring mine over one day and they can have a play date, maybe it'll get yours out of his shyness :lol: