Enagic

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by IfoundNemo!, Jan 18, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. IfoundNemo!

IfoundNemo! Plankton

So my mother is a health nut.
    Recently she purchased a very expensive device that not only can change the levels of pH to both ends of the charts. This is for human use for cleaning (avery acidic) to drinking mid to high pH. It is mostly for health purposes by being able to drink water that is Alkalinaic sp.

Anyway, not only can you change the levels of pH, it is also ionized so the water molucules are smaller thus enchancing every aspect of absorbtion. Apparently, this water is 6 time more absorbable than normal tap water/drinking water because the molecues are smaller, have higher oxygen levels, trace elements, etc.

Here's one of many links explaining this product
    ionizedwater

I figured that if it's good for humans, than it's good for all living things because my mother swears by this water for her plants.

A friend of my mother also has this unit and she says that when she used this water for her guppies, they are more energetic, and reproduce at crazy rates.

For the technical enthusuast, I'd google other sites that talk about ionized water too.

Let me know what your thoughts are regarding this molecule altering, pH, chaging unit.

Best.

2. Click Here!

3. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Does anybody know something about this?? I also have this unit, is it better than RO-DI??
    They claim that when water is filtered throught this system, is the same as rain water!