EEIU Enviromental - Endangered Species Act

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by prim8, Mar 25, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. prim8

prim8 Plankton

The Bush Administration has made it quite clear in the past few months that they have no regard for environmental protection
    and endangered species protection on a global level by wanting
    to slash the funding of both acts down to nearly nothing. This is
    unacceptable. The Echo-Ethics International Union/ Prim8 Fund
    is in the process of drafting up a petition that is demanding  congress and the United Nations to recognize act which protects the environment and endangered species under the watch of a Counter Intelligence Service. The Counter
    Intelligence Service would deploy as a Global Swat Team protecting the environment and endangered species from crime
    as well as war crime.

We are seeking contributing writers/ people to help us draft up the Echo-Ethics International Union Environmental - Endangered Species Act (EEIUESA).

You can also visit the following site to find out more about
    EEIU-Prim8 Fund.
    Prim8 Web site

The Topic is open for  feedback.

edit: fixed link.

2. Click Here!

3. Malachi

Malachi Sea Dragon

Re: EEIU Enviromental - Endangered Species Art

Why would he, the environment just gets in the way of his bombs.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Heh. Bush fan?  ::)

Interesting site.. I'll look later, gotta run to work...

5. aic007

aic007 Astrea Snail

Was in Floriday last week and went to see the Adv. in Coral Reefs IMAX. Man that was sad to see all that coral dying due to Global Warming and chemical run off. I have never been diving and hope to one day and it worrys me that they could be gone in years to come. Figures that like everything else on the planet that thrived for thousands of years we come and kill it off. Need to really look at who is running for offices and check their enviornmental agenda's. It is sad to think that I may never get to see the great barrier reef if things keep up they way they are going.

6. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

its no surprise that bush is for this hes only for the rich and what ever makes them richer. not only is he worried about his bombs but he comes from a family owning oil refineries so that should tell ya how much hes for the environment

also he keeps sayin hes for the people but have u heard about the over time take away

i wish i could take away his karma hed have none