Ecoxotic PAr38 LED

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by xmetalfan99, Mar 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I have a question about the availability of the Ecoxotic par38 LED item number XX06853 6 blue, 4 white, and 2 red bulb. Every time I go on to check the availabilty of the unit, the ETA is different. Some times it is 4-6 weeks, another it is 2-3 week, and some times it says 1 week. Do you happen to have a more precise eta for this unit?

2. Click Here!

3. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Ecoxotic PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp 18 Watt Red, White, Blue

Happy Friday, xmetalfan99. Cool avatar!

Ecoxotic is actually coming into the office today so we'll ask for an updated ETA. We determine ETAs based upon what the manufacturer provides and/or past delivery speed, so we do our best to be as accurate as possible. We'll quiz Ecoxotic today so that we can provide you with a more precise ETA this afternoon. Thank you in advance for your patience and for giving us the first opportunity at your business. Much appreciated! Stay tuned...

4. MarineDepot

Follow-Up

OK, xmetalfan99, we're back... and we thank you for your patience. We've spoken to Ecoxotic and the 2 week ETA is accurate. They have 1 on standby, so, if another becomes available sooner than 2 weeks, they're going to provide them both to us so we can complete your order. That is, of course, assuming the only backorder we have right now is yours. Otherwise, we should receive a full shipment in 2 weeks to replenish our inventory.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I actually have not placed the order yet. I normally don't place orders for out of stock items.

I will check the website again in a few days. I just need one haha.

6. MarineDepot

Happy Monday!

Sounds good!