Ecotech Marine Radion Ordered

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by mikejrice, Nov 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Degcds

Degcds Plankton

Michael,

I saw you hooked your Radion up directly to your hood... Was just curious how you were able to do that? I just ordered 2 for my 90 and dont want to hang from the ceiling because of my canopy...

Thanks!!

2. Click Here!

3. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

I use Velcro ties wrapped around all my lights. Makes them quick to switch out.

Michael Rice
    Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
    Sent from Tapatalk so excuse my poor English

4. mightyrae

mightyrae Spaghetti Worm

Great write up Mike. Many times I feel people give reviews based on hype and give good reviews based on the fact that they have to convince themselves they spent their money wisely. I do not get that impression with yours. Those were nice pictures as well. I liked the ones that gave shots of the fixture that manufacturers don't. Now I am reconsidering getting the AI Sol's. I am looking forward to hearing more updates as you upgrade the firmware.

5. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Thank you. I try to keep it as unbiased as possible. It definitely helps that I haven't run in to a bad LED yet. They all seem to work really well. Just different features for different people.

Michael Rice
    Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
    Sent from Tapatalk so excuse my poor English