Ecotech marine payment plan?

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by SnooknRedz, Dec 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. brunoboarder244

brunoboarder244 Torch Coral

try paypal smart connect...i got denied everywhere except them, im a full time college student as well....the average maximum is like $800 and minimum monthly payments is $25 but I just aim to pay as much of it off before the end of the month and say I have a little unpaid no big deal as long as its not something unreasonably out of reach

2. Click Here!

3. brunoboarder244

surf around looking for a local reef club to you, stuff like vortecs go up for sale all the time near me either due to tank upgrades or tank break downs...i usually see used mp40s go for around $350 by me, it may be worth even looking at my local forum and paying like $20 on a flat rate box for them to ship it lol

4. mcfarrow

mcfarrow Skunk Shrimp

yeah neat design but they get crazy loud.

5. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

What is this? (Paypal smart connect) I might have to check into that. I believe credit cards are the devil lol. ;D Just joking, but I really don't agree with them.

6. brunoboarder244

its like a credit card with paypal but is only applicable to purchases that can be made via paypal

7. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

That seems like a cool thing. I didn't know pay pal did something like that. Thanks. Ill look more into that soon.

8. Click Here!

9. Oldsalt

Oldsalt Plankton

Just to let you know, if you can get Bill Me Later you can use it at any place that accepts paypal also. They are one in the same company. I just used it to buy some AI sol blues to finish off an upgrade. This way I keep peace with the wife because this is an expensive hobby and I rather spread the amount over the 6 months.

10. Fish76

Fish76 Fire Worm

You can find the MP40 for less than $500 for sure used if you really wanted one. I just got a MP40wes for $375 shipped from a fellow 3Reefer. In fact, there's one in the 3Reef ads right now for $300 used (non-ES version).

They're pretty awesome though I have to admit. I had a Tunze 6055 w/controller and I like the MP40 much better because of the different modes you can put it in, plus it makes some cool waves. But yes, as another poster stated, it is louder than the Tunze, but not that much more that it would make me switch.