E-cigs

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by billybaldwin3, Mar 30, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. billybaldwin3

billybaldwin3 Skunk Shrimp

anyone else have one? they amazing!

i smoked ciggarettes for 19 years.

i bought an E-Cig, it took me about 2 weeks to get completely used to it and to stop smoking cigs completely...

it's been 8 weeks since ive smoked a ciggarette at all!

i can't even stand the smell anymore.

i don't mind the smell OF SOMEONE SMOKING, i just can't stand the lingering smell afterward.

2. Click Here!

3. Scuba Ken

Scuba Ken Ritteri Anemone

Good for you, I took the champix route 4 years ago, and have t smoked anything or sucked anything from 10 days after I started the course.
    I was a 2 so ermines 3 pack a day smoker, not proud of it, but very proud of being off the stinky cigs for 4 years now.

4. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

ya I went the e-cig route and it worked for me. I was totally done with cigarettes within a week of starting the e-cig and then quit the e-cig within 3 months.

If you have not gone down to the medium strength nicotine yet you should try it. Some people I know have been using the e-cig for well over a year and at that point it is just another habit.

You are half way there just try to carry it with you but make effort not to puff it every time you think of it.

5. JOHNMD

JOHNMD Astrea Snail

2 years cold turkey for me, Congrats to all who managed to quit, for those who are trying hang in there you'll make it just keep trying

6. billybaldwin3

billybaldwin3 Skunk Shrimp

yeah, i've lowered my nicotine. i started out at 20mg of nicotine, and i've lowered it to 15mg. i'm not looking for another habit, i'm looking to get rid of one.

i tried to smoking cigs less and less, but i could never fully quit. i got it down to where a pack would last me 3-4 days. but i was stuck there for over a year. so i figured i just needed an extra boost. finally broke down n got an e cig. and now i'm completely off cigs, and lowering my nicotine.

hopefully i'll be able to get off this thing in 3 months or so too!

good job chris!

7. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

I quite smoking almost a year ago, used an ecig to do it.

Recently bought a new high end one, I love it.
    I like to indulge at night after work.
    Tasty low nicotine juices n' big clouds...

8. Click Here!

9. billielewis3

billielewis3 Gigas Clam

i just picked up an ego c twist last week, was a pack a day smoker and haven't had a smoke since:) Mainly switched so that i could "smoke" in the house, and because we cant smoke on submarines anymore and ill be headed back to a boat soon. ive tried cold turkey before on many occasions, and so far this is the best approach for me.