does your other half hate your hobby?? (tank)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Hunt, Dec 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

WOW I completely misread that... I was like, "WOW Corailline a little conceded tonight?" LOL.. Just teasing..

Are you teaching a lesson of hard love again.. LOL ;D

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

No I am just saying, that starfish knows exactly how the game is played and how to play it.

Nothing wrong with that in the least, but there are probably a lot of other places to play it.

I am just not feeling the sympathy, I will leave that to the gentleman.

1 person likes this.
  4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Im really not here for that corailline.. Im sorry if you got the wrong impression, I really just am sarcastic and joke around, but I see how you would get that impression. But thats not who I am... I don't really want to post my personal problems or feelings but feel free to PM me if you would like to know. Im here to have fun with friends and learn more about the hobby.

5. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

Ah yes... you are NOT alone. Biggest thing with my fiancee now wife is the Time, then money. Though to be fair she hates anything that takes my focus for that long. I do have to say though, i'm slowly beginning to see some signs of growing interest. Finally doing more than just having a tank with some softies and damsels is helping tremendously. She didn't completely freak out tonight when i told her i'd like to upgrade to a 130-180ish within the next year or two. Though she was half asleep! lol

6. starfish2217

Well she accepted it enough to marry ya thats a start!!! :D Can anyone really hate a reef tank? haha just looking at it., and gettin an upgrade!! oh yea she secretly likes it looool

7. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

lol, that's what i'm hoping! oh and you know what, i started with a 55... when i moved into her place, i took over her 75 she had from a ummm big lizzard thingy... what the heck are those called...

8. Click Here!

9. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

Though i am the one that found that 75 for her so...

10. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

iguana - not sure that's spelled right...

11. starfish2217

hahaha well I hope for ya :) and yea iguana haha those are pretty cool, always thought it would be fun to have one, I had a chameleon once! I like reptiles too :)

12. Reef-a-holic

Reef-a-holic 3reef Sponsor

My wife and I run an online coral business...zoa and shroom farming are her specialties...along with all the other aspects of listing product, shipping, etc. Am I like the luckiest guy here or what, LOL!