Do you think your tank is right for PFK

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by geologeek, Mar 5, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

Dear 3reefers,

I have been a long time hoverer of the forum and post rather infrequently i am afraid........but i hope you will bear with me.

I have been given the opportunity to trawl the web and find awe inspiring tanks to be published in the Practical Fishkeeping magazine - which is a UK publication that is also on sale in the US.

Now if you think your tank has that something special - does not need to be a 20 meter long ULNS SPS reef with half the worlds population of corals in it - it just has to have a little wow factor that many of your tanks have!

If you would like to get you tank in a publication then please contact me by PM with a picture of the tank and we can go from there!

The only important thing is that the photos need to be of high quality to allow them to be printed in full colour in the magazine.......

This is something neither of us will get paid for - but it wont take much of your time for a quick email interview and a few quality photos and you can get your name in print ;D

I will get a copy of the edition sent to those lucky enough to get their tank printed.......

Thanks for your time, and thanks to many of you who are still here that helped me in the past..........i thought i would attempt to return the favour in a small way!

2. Click Here!

3. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I think a number of people will have a go at this. SO many amazing tanks on here.

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

sounds like a great opportunity to me geologeek

Practical fishkeeping was a regular read of mine when I lived in the UK

only wish I had a tank worthy of publication
    many on here do have though IMO and it would be great if a 3 reefer could be featured in that magazine

Steve

5. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

Well i really do hope a few of you take up the opportunity!

It is a great feeling to see your name in print - i can only imagine the pride i would feel to see my tank in all its glory!

So please please get in touch if you think you have what it takes.........i personally would love to see a seahorse or lagoon type tank.........but any tank is in with a chance!

And a great way to get a little promotion of this fine forum :D

6. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

So no one wants to have a go?

There are some nice tanks here - so come on show it off :D

7. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

Well i have managed to get a couple of tanks around the world into print.......i am hoping a 3reefer will put themselves forward to show us brits how you people on the other side of the pond do reefing!

Come on you must want you name in a glossy magazine :D

8. Click Here!

9. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

neither of mine are awe inspiring. though there are some on here that make me say WOW every time i see them. give it some time and eventually someone with an amazing tank will post.

10. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

There are quite a few really awesome tanks on here! :) Hopefully someone will come & post his or hers. I am in the process of a build for a 55g. Wish I had somethin' really good.