Do you talk to your fish?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by omard, Dec 5, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you talk to your fish?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2007.
  1. Always

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Only when alone

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Only when stressed out

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Heck no (you are nuts...)

15 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

Not me but my misses is always tellin me fish " your dirty family reckers stealing my man away" ,Its just not wright she says its just not wright.

2. Click Here!

3. Reefdiver72

Reefdiver72 Feather Duster

I cuss at them talk to them ask them why they didnt tell me things were going on and stuff was dieing. they could at least tell my controller to could call me. My mantis talks back but but its with its claw pinchers I think hes really flipping me off and my dang maroon bites me insted of talking.

4. jimw369

jimw369 Fire Shrimp

Yes we talk. Just not politics or religion. Believe me...I aint met a fish yet that wasnt a tree hugger:)

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I too am afraid to talk politics with my fish, and Im sure they feel the same, if they tick me off, there has been a few times when I thought "you're just a flush away from solving that problem" ;D

6. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

I love talking too the fish im afraid that one day they will talk back to me !;D

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Unless you start eating "funny" mushrooms, I doubt that this will ever happen :D

8. Click Here!

9. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

Man aquaboy, and here I thought you were a nice young man! keep post things like that and they will be Coming to take you away! :loco: LOL!

I talk to mine all the time, My wife thinks I am crazy as a loon, and she tells her dog that all the time...... So tell me who is crazy here!!!!

oh sh*t, flash back!!!!!!!! :biggrinbo:biggrinbo:biggrinbo

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  10. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I wonder what GodSmack and Rammstein will do to my fish. They will all be mosh pitting. :devil: :shout: :smoking: :guitarist:drummer: :skull: :singer:

11. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

hehe rammmstein........BANG BANG, FEUR FREI!

12. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

i just get bored and have to give my imagination a work out evry once and awhile because my boring school dont do that! lol, i was hoping they dont take me away......but i do talk AT my fish, and have a habit of considering all fish that are longer that they are tall (like bass, and clowns) are male and always say HE or HIS when referring to them. Then I call all fish that are higher than they are long (Tang, Sunny) female. am i the only one that has this habit?