Do you have other hobbies?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 10, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you have other hobbies?

1. Yes.

94.3%
  2. No.

5.7%
  1. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Scuba, Photography, Red Wine, Birds (Parrots), snowboarding

there used to be a lot more but the Reef projects take priority

J

2. Click Here!

3. Reef Lover

Reef Lover Sea Dragon

playing the saxophone

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I see some boaters here. What kind of boats do you have?
    I am saving for an 27' Ericson sailboat. Can't wait!

5. jonathan

jonathan Aiptasia Anemone

freshwater fishing, playing cards, watching movies (not really a hobby but i do spend a lot of time at it), raising my kids, traveling (when the wallet allows), cooking.....

6. CodyW

CodyW Spaghetti Worm

Cooking, Charcuterie, Baking, Beer (real beer) and some wine, Vivariums and Planted tanks, Frogs, Geckos, Chinese Medicine, Organic gardening (mostly veggies and herbs), fly fishing, skateboarding and surfing...and lots and lots of work

7. jonathan

jonathan Aiptasia Anemone

i just had to look it up to know what you were talking about matt.....nice boat
    [​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yep. That's it! It would be great for the Bay out here. (San Francisco Bay)

I live 2 blocks from the channel and slips are $180 a month for a boat that size.

Hopefully in the spring I can pull it off.

10. nemo79

nemo79 Zoanthid

hey all, love your hobbies, much more interesting then mine. wow that boat is awesome...i'd never be able to afford that in my whole lifetime. are you all guys by the way??? any how i had to post in this thread, don't get to bored reading it, ok.

i have 3 cats, 1 20g cichlid tank, 1 55g sw, 2 birds, love watching movies(no not chick flicks) reading, forums, collecting swarovski crystal(i get them as gifts) i used to love doing artwork but no time now. i love architecture, history, and anything to do with aquatics. told ya, boring. well if i had lots of money i'd be buying a house and going on a long well deserved vacation to itlay, and to the caribean.

11. bekendbrt

bekendbrt Plankton

Being a full time conservatory student, and by association trying not to be poor. Music, traveling, and hanging out at the local beach rate pretty high as well.

12. Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner Gigas Clam

No, I just sit in a dark room when I'm not working on the tanks or posting on the net. ;)

I'm down on active hobbies. I'm cranking at work again and am back to well over 40 hours a week and need to see my family on occation.

I still ride, but no more race track for me. At 50 it is taking too long to heal.
    I also stopped racing sailboats as it's too time consuming at the level I was playing. I've competitively raced big boats for well over 20 years.
    I play golf 2 or more times a week. I started a little over 10 years ago. I'm trying to hold onto a single digit handicap. It has turned into an addiction. It is my #1 hobby these days.
    I shoot sporting clays.
    I downhill ski.