Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 27, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

1. All the time.

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Sometimes.

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. No.

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  4. It has actually brought us closer!

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

new to this site. Don't think to look at dates. I've had a 12 gallon nano for about a little over a year now. You guys make this hobby more enjoyable than it already is on its own. Thanks......

2. Click Here!

3. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

and girls ladies etc. are[​IMG] so Helpful

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

LOL
    I'm orig. from NJ, I know about you guys lol or like they say in Joisey, Youze guyz= everyone , I've been in GA/FL for the past 25 years, so now it's Ya'll ;D

I like reading old posts. The advice is still pretty much the same. I'm very impressed with seeing the same people, through the years, still helping/enabling their fellow addicts. :)

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Well, if I sat here and told you that we dont fight, I would be lying my face off. Having said that, I dont want to give the impression that we're always fighting. Its more like once in a blue moon.I get what I think is the normal " you spend more time on that freakin tank than with me ". What I tell her is simple, I dont drink, drugs, gamble, steal, kill, abuse. I need a vise and this is my vise(hobby). I also through in what speedy says to his wife now and then.

6. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

That's my story. I tell her I don't drink, smoke, hunt, or do really anything else for that matter but work. NO Offense to people that do drink, smoke, hunt etc. I could be using the money for much worse things.. O'well Could always be worse.

1 person likes this.
  7. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I say the same thing, I could drink, smoke and snort way more then I spend on this tank :argue: now if you want me to go back to my old ways then we can start really spending money....;D

8. Click Here!

9. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

Nope....no scraps.

It's my coin and I'll blow it any which way I want. As long as my family is happy that's what counts.

10. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Im real bad about getting absorbed in things Im doing. So yeah its brought a lot of tension a few times. hahaha but there is much worse things I could be doing.

11. MagWitch

MagWitch Plankton

This is like if a group of people on the street were talking about aquariums, and then a new group came 2 years later and started talking about the same stuff at the same place.... weird...

My room mate is getting a little mad about the idea of a 48x18 space in the dining room missing to a fish tank...

12. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

lol roommates and g/f's or b/f's come and go, hahaha