Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 27, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

1. All the time.

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Sometimes.

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. No.

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  4. It has actually brought us closer!

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Is the money, attention, etc. related to the aquarium causing a little tension at home?
    :yaknow:

2. Click Here!

3. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

No problems here ;) ( I'm Divorced ) :hehe:

4. hexus0

hexus0 Astrea Snail

specially since im deployed. i call her back home and ask "hows the tank?" then i ask how she is! lol. but its frustrating cause she is really letting it fall apart, and i got so much work cut out for me when i get back, but it will be relaxing so it will be a nice break from what ive been doing. But anyways yea. we fight alot.

5. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

i said no because im not married...im very mad u left us groovy singles out :p

6. Michaelr5

Michaelr5 Coral Banded Shrimp

We don't really fight, but the subject comes up occasionally. How much are these fish costing! But then she looks at the tank and has to say hello to each and everyone of the fishes!

Bruce:
    Since the poll says spouse, singles by definition don't need to respond. Unless you fight with yourself! Although I suppose a girl/boyfriend could get mad if you gave her/him a cube of brine shrimp instead of shrimp cocktail ;D

7. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

well...i felt left out :(

8. Click Here!

9. Michaelr5

Michaelr5 Coral Banded Shrimp

Bruce, I just looked at my post from last night. I apologize if I offended. Sometimes, especially late at night, I don't reread before I click submit. :-[

That's the thing that is bad about email and face-to-face, the meaning is sometimes lost.

Mike

10. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Im happily divorced also. Now that I am by myself with my money things are much better. No more handing over all my cash and getting 20 bucks a week to spend only to see new jewelry and new sets of nails and new clothes after every paycheck.

Wow... I just realized I am still bitter.....oh well I have my new fish to keep me happy for now. hehehehehe

Jay

11. hexus0

hexus0 Astrea Snail

yea michael, my wife does the same "how much does it cost?" or when i approach with the "hey guess what i found out.." she says "if its about sumps or pumps i dont wanna hear it" but she does love all the fish.

12. pmanzi

pmanzi Astrea Snail

We where doing fine till I added a third tank(quarantine) now she wants them out of her living space.