Do U ever ? $ spent on this hobby?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by KOgle, Dec 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Any tank can benefit from a controller. The smaller the tank the more benefit since parameters swing more quickly. That is unless it takes a crap. :cry:

2. Click Here!

3. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

I hear that. I never feared the power outages until now. Pretty pathetic that only now I consider getting a generator. Food? Put it outside...it's cold. Heat? Blankets are available, wood to burn. Fish? OMG OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Pathetic. Hmmmmmm. I need to rethink my priorities!!!
    Hey look....Your back at it!!!!! Glad to see it. K+.

What a double edged sword this is!!!! Yup....it is cool. Yup, money just flies out the door. But, after all, it is our duty to contribute to the economy. So spend away folks!!! Spend away.....

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Think you could get my wife to think like that...... :-/

5. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Oh Jeez.....I can't get mywife to think like that. For my Teks, maybe I can just buy them and install them without her noticing.....she never opens the canopy anyway........Hmmmmmm.

6. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Heck just have her look at how people are spending OUR money out there on the east coast and tell her your tank is your own little bailout for the aquarium industry!

7. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

Luckily I haven't lost any livestock since the tank leak a few years back but excluding them I have only lost 3 fish in 6 years, two of them in the first week. Also I am a fan of keeping it simple so I don't have all the bells and whistles, my 1.25 gal ice cream container is my kalk "reactor" mag and dow flakes is my 2 part and I don't have many gadgets... except I AM upgrading to a ASM gx4 for my BDAY!! But hey everyone is different!!

Happy reefing all!

8. Click Here!

9. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

someone could have purchased a small house with the money ive spent.

10. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

amen!!