disease outbreak...help!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by emshofk, Jul 10, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. emshofk

emshofk Astrea Snail

all I have left now is a single blue damsel, a red choras wrasse which is probably 5 inches long now, A silver dollar sized yellow tang, the healthiest cleaner wrasse I've ever seen ( the thing eats anything), and a coral beauty that I bought sick and nursed back to health. she's about as big as one gets I guess. So its a big tank with little going on in it other than the soft corals and aptaisia that I have to keep battling. I'm seeing very little itching now. in a couple weeks or so I'm going to want to start adding fish again. any recommendations? I really love the snowflake morays but that sure limits what else I can have plus I have to start buying live food again. love the pearly jaw fish but I never see them anymore. cant get any more angels because I have one. I like the blue and other tangs. bought several purculas but they kept jumping into the chimney and eventually jumped out. I never knew they were so jump happy. do you recommend buying from places like live aquaria.com etc?

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I honestly dont think the piece of dry rock caused issues. Live aquaria is great to order from, check out there divers den section because its all wysiwyg. Id give it some extra time before another purchause. Patience is needed to ensure success. I know it sucks to look into a bug tank with almost nothing swimming, ive been there. Try to focus on your next plan and do good research on your next purchase while you have downtime.

Vinnyboombatz and Lovemyreef2015 like this.