Describe what you like most about Your car

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ScubaBrett22, Jul 17, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Quality of Fords definitely seems to have gone up. I drive lots of rentals and I've owned fords. Right now I'm driving a Mercury Milan premiere for a couple weeks (rental) and it definitely seems like a good ride. Everything very comfortable and it drives great.

Looks like domestic car manufacturers (GM included) are learning that they can't rip people off for junk anymore. Buy foreign and get better quality for about the same price, and their sales went down. Long due wakeup call IMO.

2. Click Here!

3. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Sorry, but that is not the truth. Ford's been doing very well for dependability for around 5 years, maybe more depending on what exact vehicles you are looking at.

Zach, it's great to see even GM and Chrysler getting better with quality. While Fiat and quality have never really been synonymous, they at least have money to make them more reliable. GM had to increase quality, or they would have gone under as well.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010