I got tired of watching hair algae slowly take over my coraline covered rocks and after searching for remedies I finally said h*** with it. I made 35 gallons of salt water and completely tore down my bowfront and hand scrubbed every rock with a tooth brush. I removed about 95% of hair algae on the rocks. So with the tank empty I decided to clean my sand bed and re aqua scape as well. 7 hours later and I have a new tank. I also went out and bought a new current nova pro 6 bulb T5 fixture because zoo med just plainly sucks. I'm really happy with the results of the hard work. I also removed my sleeper goby so all my corals no longer need dusting every 2 hours. I will post pics when I get home from work today.