Cyclop-Eeze

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by sheeters, Jan 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sheeters

sheeters Plankton

Cyclop-Eeze

Any difference in nutritional value with frozen compaired to the freeze dried stuff? when feeding corals.

2. Click Here!

3. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

From my understanding the order is as follows; The liquid "live" is better than the freeze dried and the freeze dried is better than the frozen.

4. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

anything freeze dried is going to loose some nutrition. Best nutrition is live second is dead third frozen fouth freeze dried.

5. LCP136

LCP136 Sailfin Tang

From my understanding the progression is live, frozen, freeze dried.

6. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

I have used the frozen liquid stuff from "Liquid Life" in the bottle with the squirt dispenser. My fish went nuts over it.

7. t4zalews

t4zalews Flamingo Tongue

I use only the frozen cyclopeeze, my corals love it and so do my fish. I have bought the freeze-dried cyclops before and what a waste of money, first off, the stuff is so buoyant that is rises to the surface the second you put it in and the nutritional value is not as good. I'd advise not buying the freeze-dried and getting the frozen...If i could talk to the owner, I'd tell him to stop making the freeze-dried, a big waste of money. But the frozen is AMAZING.