cuttlefish eggs

Discussion in 'Breeding Tropical Fish' started by frkid247, Mar 8, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

does anyone know a website where i could obtain these or even cuttle fish younglings? ive been searching and searching but cant find anything.

2. Click Here!

3. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

sure you can find a link of someplace that is selling them at TONMO.com. Great site designed just for cephlapods

4. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

try tonmo, its a ceph forum and alot of times you can find many in the classifieds section, there was a thread recently up stating that a website had cuttlefish for sale but i dont recall the site. i would make sure you are ready for one before youe ven think about buying though.

5. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

alrighty! thanks guys!

6. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

lol.........you tired of us telling you tonmo:hammer: me and chealseagrin have hit you with this on all your threads! i didnt make the connection until now when i saw your avatar;D

7. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

haha its okay i am a member on there. and ive been going through there articles for several weeks. lol its all good no harm! not mad or annoyed or anything lol your simply trying to help i understand. lol :) yeah i wish i still had my miss manti. lol i loved my O. Japonicus. she was awesome. if the cuttlefish doesnt work you will see a 100 gallon mantis tank! lol:) ill post pics of it all here soon when i get the time to get home.

8. Click Here!

9. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

that would be the most epic mantis tank ever!

10. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

hahaha danget chels!!! now your wanting to make me change my order from 2 cuttles to one mantis!!!! lol

11. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

well in terms of a mantis tank, cuttlefish by far are some of the coolest little dudes you can keep in a tank.

i had a friend that had a large tank setup with what was almost like a school of squid, they looked like cuttles but they were some type of burrowing dwarf squid and it was the coolest tank ever, it was like 600 gallons and it was a room separator it was awesome looking. i have yet to find these for sale online as i believe he purchased them from a collector he lives near.

12. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

haha that is fricken sweet!!!! hmmm huge mantis tank....(huge daydream with goofy 80's music playing and a beautiful mantis just running around in a 6 foot long tank) dang that sounds great!!!! hmm i might be going to my lfs and changing my mind. they wont order till monday so......