Cramer's Caribbean Critters

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by oceanparadise1, Sep 17, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gotteeguy

Gotteeguy Flamingo Tongue

I already stated:

2. Click Here!

3. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

im ordering from them pretty soon actually. hopefully this week sometime, if not then next week. cant wait!

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Yup but at least one person took away the information I was giving so dated, but helpful. Sure it won't help the OP, but given people do search for stuff, it will be there for ever for them to see :D

6. TonysReef

TonysReef Feather Duster

i wonder what ever happend to this guys order...

7. Gotteeguy

About a week ago I ordered
    -1 blackedge moray
    -1 royal gramma
    -6 golden zoanthids
    -1 ricordia mushroom'
    -1 purple sea whip
    -1 yellowhead jawfish
    -50 blue leg hermit crabs
    -1 cherubfish
    -8 brittle stars
    -10 turbo snails

There were no dead fish or inverts when they arrived. He ended up actually giving me much more than I ordered so I would definetly reccomend ordering from him.

8. Click Here!

9. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Dana is actually a great guy to deal with. We buy wholesale from his uncle. The tangs he carries are Atlantic yellow and Atlantic Blue, not the Pacific yellow or blue.

The reason why he is so cheap is because you are buying from the DIVER, not a middle man.But as with any purchase of livestock, its at your own risk. However, Dana is like us, we only sell healthy livestock.

Not to mention his uncle has GREAT deals on Vacation Rentals in the keys!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  10. Gotteeguy

I actually dove on one of the reefs he gets his fish and stuff from. It was AWESOME. so much to see. Now I know why everything is so cheap on the site. I dunno why he doesn't sell sea fans though. They were extremely common.

11. Chaos

Chaos Plankton

Cramer's critters

Poor communication. You wait, sometimes weeks for a shipment. The owner has a short fuse.
    A word of advice if you do chose to order from them...don't piss Dana off (the owner). Meaning, don't question him/her about their business practices or show any impatience with your order. You'll get verbally blasted and your money will be thrown back at you.
    If you've already placed an order and really want it, bite your tongue and wait it out. Then never do business with them again.

12. novahobbies

novahobbies Astrea Snail

Huh. I just placed an order late last week, he adjusted shipping because I'm so close (boca to largo...not a long drive really!) and I just got shipping confirmation today. I get the feeling after reading his website that his family is in the fishing/diving charter business, and collecting for the aquarium trade is secondary. He hasn't been anything but courteous to me on email. I ordered two different photosynthetic gorgonia and a single ric frag; I'll post how they came out.

The only thing I'm worried about is delivery on my end, not his: I have to go out of town on an emergency situation this week and the package might show up while I'm gone. I've got someone to take it who knows how to acclimate, but still....... !! :worried2: