Craigslist ad

Discussion in 'RARS' started by TahoeMtn, Oct 11, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

I saw this ad on craigslist and it seems to effect all of us ! I don't know anything about this or whom it might be. I don't know any more than what is in the ad. Salt water?? Freshwater??

Tropical Fish Interest in Reno? (Reno Sparks NV)

Date: 2009-10-11, 10:31AM PDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello fish hobbyists,

I have recently noticed that there are no more tropical fish stores in Reno? I myself had a store here in Reno several years ago, I was a hobbyist and loved the idea of a store, however I had a "real" business that paid my bills. I had several managers/partners etc over the 10 years we were open, but the rest of the story is in the past.

I am only making a post here to see if there is any interest from the Reno fish community, If you would like to be a part of something fish related, small store, breeding facility or? Just reply, maybe we can put something together. This would have to be a labor of love, I do not expect anything financial out of this, just a lover of Tropical fish.

I would love to hear from anyone, best regards, Doug

[email protected] please put " fish " in the subject line.

2. Click Here!

3. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Tropical fish is freshwater, exclusively, so it wouldn't really have any effect on us, and probably why we have never heard of this guy.